Mentoring for Yoga Teachers

 Let me help you grow as a yoga teacher and develop your career.

If you have completed a 200 hrs YTT, you might be wondering:

how do I land teaching jobs now? How can I convince my friends to take a yoga class with me? How can I show up as a teacher on social media? How can I make this my full-time job?

My Yoga Mentoring Program was developed out of my experience as a Yoga Teacher and Trainer who has seen her students transform their passion for yoga into a full-time job. 

This is the best program to get all my Yoga teaching experience as well as my expertise in marketing and communication !

Who is this for?

  • You just completed a 200 hrs Teacher Training Program and now you feel lost on how to move on. 
  • You are teaching yoga part time and would like to make this a full-time job.
  • You would like to launch an online course.
  • You don’t know how to use Instagram to grow in your profession.
  • You don’t know what you need to strengthen in your offer, in order to be a better teacher.  

Yoga Mentoring Package

  • 5 sessions (60’ minutes each) to create a roadmap into building your yoga teaching career.
  • During each session you will receive a “To do list” of actionable items to develop immediately.
  • This program counts for 10 CEUs towards the 300 HRS Certification with Prema Vinyasa Yoga.

We’ll work on two main areas:

  • your offering (your experience, what you need to strengthen, what makes you different, what you can offer now and want to offer in the future).
  • communication strategy (finding your niche, discovering your WHY, handling social media and online presence, other ways to gain visibility).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pet Behavior Tips

SHOP - 2roues geneva

Creare Rituali Quotidiani